Wednesday, 25 May 2016

Week 4 of Inspiration from A Little Bit Naughty CD

Hi there
Here is week 4 of inspiration from A Little Bit Naughty CD.

This one is taken from the Tag Card Section on the cd. I printed off onto a piece of A4 the base of the tag and pages 2 and 3 of this kit from the Tag Card Section on the cd. I cut out all elements needed and arranged everything before attaching to the base. I applied rhinestones to the top of the tags and attached all elements with 3D foam pads and finished off with rhinestones to the flower centres. I stamped the verse for the card onto the sunbeam insert and attached to the card base.

Hope you have enjoyed my inspiration over the last 4 weeks for this lovely cd and I will be back next week with inspiration from another Kraftyhands cd.

All my cards can be seen at www.jeanette-jjdesigns.blogspot.co.uk.

See you all soon.



1 comment:

  1. It is the layering and the embellishing that make the end result yours!Great project shared .

    ReplyDelete