Wednesday, 18 May 2016

Week 3 of A Little Bit Naughty CD

Hi there
Here is my inspiration for week 3 from the A Little Bit Naughty CD available to buy HERE

I printed a background paper onto a piece of A4 card and made into a easel card. I die cut the topper base in green dots card and attached to the easel. I die cut Tonic Studios Royal Frame die x 2 and attached 1 of the die cuts to the easel then applied the topper and some rhinestones and ribbon bows. The second die cut I cut off the outer flourishes to make a base for the sentiment, I then threaded the paper ribbon through the die cut and attached to the base of the easel, applying a sentiment with 3D foam pads and some rhinestones.

All my cards can be seen at www.jeanette-jjdesigns.blogspot.co.uk.

See you all next Wednesday with some more inspiration from this cd.



2 comments:

  1. Great card design Jeanette . Fun image and so feminine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeanette what a great card and the design is wonderful as always.

    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete