Thursday, 5 May 2016

Edwardian Garden CD



Good Morning all Debs here with a little inspiration
for you this Thursday Morning.

I hope you are all well.
For today's card I have Used the Edwardian Garden CD.




For this card I started off with a 9"x 61/2" white card.
I printed off two sheets of background papers from the CD.
I mat and Layered my papers up.
Before I glued my top mat down I wrapped a piece of Lilac
lace around the bottom of my card.

I then Printed off my topper and I mat and Layered this with
the matching papers.
I then added this to the centre of my card.

Next I took a length of gem chain across the top of the lace.
I then tied a large white bow and I also tied a length of
chain in the bow. I added my bow to the side of my topper.
I then added a crystal bow to the centre of the bow.

To Finish with I cut out my sentiment which I threaded a
piece of white ribbon throw it.
I added it to the top of my topper.

If you would like to see more of my work I invite you

That's all for today and I will be back next Thursday
with more inspiration.

Hug's Debs xx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always Debs. Hugs Jeanette xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lace and bow are fabulous embellishments and the card is so feminine and pretty .
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete