Tuesday, 5 April 2016

Yet Again Another Card from CreateIt Magazine Issue 6

Hi there
This is my creation of Project 3 in the Create It Magazine Issue 6
I printed off both pages and die cut the round frame by placing the die under the ladys leg and fingers and cut out the inner image with my craft knife. I then cut out the decoupage elements and layered with 3d foam pads. I then die cut Tonic Twisting Veranda outer edge die x2 to make a card blank in white, I used the same outer edge die to die cut black glitter card which was attached to the back of the second largest die cut, I then die cut the rest of the dies in black  card and used the 3rd largest die edge to die cut red glitter card which was attached to the back of the die cut black card. I attached the base of the lady and frame to the inner rim of die cut and decoupaged 2 more layers. I finished of with a sentiment.
Till the next time


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous shaped card , Jeanette. Great work with the dies ,

    ReplyDelete