Wednesday, 20 April 2016

Vintage Chic Boutique Deluxe Edition CD

Hi there
Welcome to my 3rd week of `Blast From The Past` Kraftyhands cds. This week I am showing you how I made an extra large tag from the Vintage Chic Boutique Deluxe Edition cd available to buy from HERE

I opened Craft Artist Pro and resized the Gift Tag template to A4 size and printed off x2 with a background paper from the cd. I scored 2cm in from the left edge on the 2nd tag, applied doublesided tape and attached to the back of the 1st tag to form a A4 size card. I resized the green topper and perfume bottle and also the sentiments and printed off and cut out. I attached 4 doilies to the base of the card, attached 3 pink feathers with Pinflair glue. I also attached the green topper with Pinflair glue to give more depth and attached the perfume bottle, and sentiments with 3D foam pads. Flowers and skeleton leaves attached with Pinflair glue. I then finished off with pastel pink ribbon to the hole in the top of the tag. I also applied Glossy Accents to the perfume bottle to make it look like a glass bottle.

To see all my cards and craft creations please click on www.jeanette-jjdesigns.blogspot.co.uk and also scroll through this blog to see mine and other Design Team creations.

See you next Wednesday.


2 comments:

  1. totally awesome , Jeanette .Love all the beautifully combined elements .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely wonderful Jeanette I love the colours and the design is wonderful.
    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete