Monday, 25 April 2016

True friends, Miranda & Mo , introduced by Shirley-Anne

Good Morning and welcome to my space on the Kraftyhands Blog .
Thank you for calling in and I hope that you like my card .
Today I am  using  my first CD ROM from Kraftyhands .


There are several quick card making sets , topper sets, gift boxes and backing papers so that mix and matches are possible .
More examples on my blog ,
http://shirley-anne-stampingforjoy.blogspot.com.au/2013/07/pink-delight.html 

http://shirley-anne-stampingforjoy.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/kraftyhands-challenge-aprilshowers.html 

This fabulous CD is
available at this link.
 http://www.kraftyhandsonline.co.uk/webshop/prod_2416275-Miranda-Mo-CD-Collection.html

Firstly I printed my chosen card  and backing paper and cut  out all pieces . This is only my own preference as I did not want to have a plain white inside . So I printed on both sides of my A4 card stock for the card base .
                                                                           For inside


For card front 

  
After cutting out I used a SU marker to edge the card .This covers any white that may be showing .
I punched the circle sentiment but still went around the edge with marker .
 
For the inside I just added a Very Vanilla panel for greeting ,with stamp from Inkadinkado. 

  
And whoopie , my finished card . 
This one fits perfectly into a 14cm [ 5 1/2"] envelope .


As regular followers of my personal blogs will know I am not one for embellishing a card but if you are then you could make any of the card sets your own by the addition of bling or bow ..whew,  say that fast! 

Well , that is my first post on Kraftyhands Blog .Hope that I did not lose you half way in . 
Do call in again because other DT members are posting their projects too and they are sure to be inspirational .

See you here same place same time next Monday .
cheers Shirley-Anne.

2 comments:

  1. Great card Shirley-Anne, love the different shape. Hugs Jeanette xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Shirley-Anne this was also my first cd from Kraftyhand and then I were hooked.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete