Wednesday, 6 April 2016

Teacup Zoo CD

Hi there
I thought I would have a month of `Blast From The Past` so every Wednesday for the month of April I will be showing you inspiration from different Kraftyhands CDs which are on sale HERE

So my 1st week is from Teacup Zoo CD.

I printed off and cut out all elements. I scored down the centre of the scalloped circle and folded in half, you might have to cut a sliver off the scallop that it stands on, all depends on how many embellishments you attach to one side, it can make it too heavy and the card leans over to one side. I then attached the smaller circle with double sided tape and pyramaged the panda and attached with 3d foam pads. I die cut a flourish and attached with a sentiment, paper buttons and a bow.

To see all my cards and craft creations please click on www.jeanette-jjdesigns.blogspot.co.uk and also scroll through this blog to see mine and other Design Team creations.

See you all again next Wednesday.



1 comment:

  1. Love different shaped cards , Jeanette. This is a beauty .Love the image and the addition of the die cut vine .

    ReplyDelete