Thursday, 14 April 2016

It's A Hoot



Good Morning It's Thursday so it's my turn to show you
A card from one of the older CD's But I love it.
And It's the It's A Hoot CD.




For this card I have used a 7"x 7" white card and I printed off three
different paper's from the CD.
I mat and layered them with white card.
I printed off my topper and I cut it out with a circle die.
I then cut out my frame which is a sweet Dixie die.
I added this to the centre of my card.
I tied a small bow which I added to the bottom corner.
And to finish it off I added some Gems to the corner's.

That's all for today and I look forward to seeing you again
next Thursday.

Hugs Debs xx

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous design and image Debs - never realised you were on the DT here! Lovely work, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoot Hoot love this card Debs. Hugs Jeanette xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Debbie, he's so sweet.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete