Wednesday, 13 April 2016

Garden Floral Collection CD

Hi there
Welcome to my 2nd Wednesday of `Blast From The Past` Kraftyhands cds. This week is from The Garden Floral Collection CD available to buy HERE.

I made up a blank 6 x 6 easel card in blue card. Printed off all elements required and cut them out. I attached a striped background paper to the base which also has the same design of flower in the corner as the main image. I added a sentiment with 3D foam pads to use as the anchor for the easel.
I die cut each end of a white piece of card using swirly edges from Spellbinders and inked the edge with a blue ink pad. I cut out the main image and pyramaged all elements with 3D foam pads. I finished of with a large blue rhinestone and 6 x small rhinestones on each side.

To see all my cards and craft creations please click on www.jeanette-jjdesigns.blogspot.co.uk and also scroll through this blog to see mine and other Design Team creations.

See you all next Wednesday.



1 comment:

  1. Wow Jeanette those edges are so beautiful .Great card design

    ReplyDelete