Thursday, 28 April 2016

Garden Floral Cd




Good Morning all Debs here with a little Inspiration
this Thursday morning.
I hope you are all well today.

For this card I have used the Garden Floral CD.



To make this card I started with a pink 8"x 8" card
which I mat and layered it with three papers
from the cd.
Before I stuck the top mat down I wrapped a piece
of white ribbon around the centre of it.

I then printed off my image and I mat and layered it with
pink card.
Using foam pads I added it to the centre of my card.
Next I tied a large white bow which I added to the side of my topper.

I then made two stick pins which I added to the bow.

To finish with I added some pearls to all four corners.
If you would like t see more of my work I welcome
you to visit my Blog which is

That's all for today and I'll be back next Thursday.

Hugs Debs xx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pink card. Love the bow. Hugs Jeanette xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning bow and pins , Debs , for this delightful feminine card .

    ReplyDelete