Wednesday, 27 April 2016

Butterfly Botanicals CD

Hi there
Welcome to the 4th week of `Blast From The Past` Kraftyhands cds. This week I'm showing a gift bag I made using a template from HERE and elements from Butterfly Botanicals cd available to buy from HERE.


I downloaded the template from the link above and cut out, scored and folded and glued the sides with a wet glue. I die cut the fancy edge in kraft card and threaded red ribbon through the holes along the top. I mat and layered a piece of kraft card to the front of the bag and mat and layered a background paper from the cd and attached to the kraft card, I attached the die cut to the top of the bag after attaching red ribbon for the handle and attached large red rhinestones to cover the hole where the ribbon was threaded through. I cut out 2 of the same butterflies and a sentiment, decoupaged the butterfly and attached this and the sentiment with 3d foam pads. Attached a flower with Pinflair glue and found a metal flower charm in my stash which I fixed to the die cut with jump rings. Applied a magnetic clasp inside the bag to keep closed.

To see all my cards and craft creations please click on www.jeanette-jjdesigns.blogspot.co.uk and also scroll through this blog to see mine and other Design Team creations. 

See you next Wednesday with more inspiration. 



2 comments:

  1. Hi Jeanette what a wonderful gift bag I love the colours the are so rich looking and your design is wonderful.
    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful gift this will be , Jeanette. The embellishments are fabulous . Love that butterfly .

    ReplyDelete