Thursday, 21 April 2016

A Little Inspiration with the Kew Florals cd



Hi Debs Here with a Little Inspiration
this Thursday Morning.
I have Used the Kew Floral collection Cd.


For this card I started with a 8"x 8" white card 
which I mat and layered with papers from the CD and
white card.
I then printed off my topper and I cut it out the a 
Sweet Dixie doily die.
I wrapped a piece of ribbon and lace around the centre of
my top mat.
I then added my topper to the centre of my card.
Next I tied a large white bow and I added it to the side of my topper.
I then die cut some foliage out of pink card which I added
to the top of my bow.

That's all for today and I look forward to seeing
you next Thursday.

If you would like to see more of my cards you can find the
debsartliffscards.blogspot,co.uk

Debs xxx

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Debs. This CD us so loveky. Hugs Jeanette xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Debs
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty love the florals .A lovely feminine feel to this creation .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Debs. using one of my favourite CD's. xxx

    ReplyDelete