Tuesday, 12 January 2016

Summer of `59 cd Inspiration

Hi there
Hope you all had a great Christmas and  an even better New Year.
My inspiration this time is taken from the Summer of `59 cd available HERE.


I printed of both pages and cut out all elements. I cut round where marked and folded the card on the dotted line so the card would stand up. I attached the backing paper and attached red double sided tape and sprinkled with blue glitter. I coloured a white doily with a blue pro-marker and attached the topper to this with 3d foam pads which was then glued to the card. I decoupaged the umbrella and finished off with the sentiment.

There are more samples from this cd in the Kraftyhands gallery for you to look at.

You can see all the cards I have made at www.jeanette-jjdesigns.blogspot.co.uk.

Also if you have been interested in the Create It Magazines by Kraftyhands in the past, Issue 6 is now available to pre-order at £12.99 HERE.

Till the next time.


1 comment: