Sunday, 8 November 2015

More on TOTALLY TIFFANY

Hi everyone.

It is my turn to post again today on Kraftyhands Blog athttp://kraftyhands.blogspot.co.uk/.

Well, I  had such fun using the goodies I was sent from the Totally Tiffany CD, together with some gorgeous printed vellum from http://www.kraftyhandsonline.co.uk/

I found embossing the vellum worked a treat too.

Here are a few more of the things I made.  


Using two different patterned Vellum papers
Attached with stitching
Co-ordinating vellum corners


  ***************************************************************************************************
Shaped Greeting card
Pyramid Decoupage layered with cheesecloth
and beaded
Selected parts glittered
TIP  to cut the circles I used my circle dies and then trimmed slightly where applicable



Take a look at  Kraftyhands online shop and I bet you will find lots of different combinations using this layout with their lovely products.


  


As always, thanks for looking, and have a great day!

Judy x

1 comment: