Thursday, 26 November 2015

Floral Fantasia

Hi there
My turn this time to give you some inspiration.
This card was made using The Floral Fantasia CD available to buy HERE.
 I printed off and cut out all elements needed. I die cut two of the Broderie Chantilly die from Tattered Lace and attached one to the base of the card and one to the decoupaged base layer. I made up an 8"x8" easel card in olive green card, attached the layer of small flowers to the base using 3D foam pads so this became the stopper for the easel. Decoupaged all the layers of the flowers and attached to the easel . Finished of with a Happy Anniversary sentiment and pink rhinestones and glittered the flowers.
To see more of my cards I have made from Kraftyhands cd and all other cards I have made please go to www.jeanette-jjdesigns.blogspot.co.uk.
To see more cards made with this cd please click on this link HERE.
Till the next time.




1 comment:

  1. Love the floral display and the Tattered Lace die cut for this lovely easel card . Hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete