Monday, 12 October 2015

Totally Tiffany Papers and Tonic Studios Forever Memories Verona Storage Unit.

Hi there
Thought I would have a go at creating something different for a change. I bought the Verona Storage last year and it has been sitting in its box since.
So I followed all construction instructions and then painted it with brown acrylic paint. When that dried I rubbed over the edges with gold gilding wax.
I printed off background paper from the Totally Tiffany cd due to be launched at the start of October, pre-order your copy HERE and covered the chipboard which came with the storage, and inked edges with Tim Holtz walnut stain Distressed Ink Pad, then I attached the chipboard to the unit. I assembled the drawers and covered those with the Totally Tiffany background papers and inked those with the same ink pad, brown acrylic paint and gold gilding wax.
A made holes with a Crop-a-dile to attach the drawer handles which I bought separate from a Tonic supplier. With the drawers already having finger holes, these handles don't really need to be attached but I think it finishes off the design.
I then made up a bouquet of skeleton leaves, hat pins, and flowers in 2 different sizes and attached with Pinflair to the top.
Hope you enjoyed my inspiration for today, see you again soon.

3 comments:

  1. That is so pretty Jeanette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning I love it and well done xxx
    Debs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do not tell my husband but I am speechless!! Totally amazing project , Jeanette.
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete