Thursday, 8 October 2015

SEEDS OF LOVE/Distress Watercolour Blends 1

Hi everyone.

It is my turn to post again today here on Kraftyhands Blog

You will notice I have used these lovely papers from http://www.kraftyhandsonline.co.uk/
called Distress Watercolour Blends 1 again. (There are a choice of packs, this is the one I chose).  As I said before I just love these, lovely colours, so tasteful and as always with Kraftyhands' papers they are of the finest quality.  A real joy to work with.  

This time I reached for the lovely Seeds of Love postcard toppers.  As always I have added a selection of embellishments from my stash.



Take a look at  Kraftyhands online shop and I know you will find lots of lovely products to drool over.

This posting can be seen on my Blog too at http://inkypinkydelights.blogspot.co.uk/
Feel free to  pop over and say hello.

As always, thanks for looking, and have a great day!

Judy x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Judy . You always inspire me with your papercraft skills .Love the topper and your embellishing for this creation .
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Judy as always. Hugs Jeanette xx

    ReplyDelete