Saturday, 12 September 2015

The Romantique Collection CD

Hi there
Some inspiration from the Romantique Collection cd today.
 
I made up an 8"x8" white easel card. I die cut the edge with Tonic Plush Peony Die and die cut the flowers using the insert from the cd. I used a Tattered Lace Rose embossing folder. I printed off the blue sheets from the cd and assembled using foam pads. I cut the easel to fit the background paper.
Finished of with turquoise rhinestones to the flowers.
You can order the cd from
 
http://www.kraftyhandsonline.co.uk/webshop/prod_3921390-Romantique-CD-Collection.html
and also see the video for the walk thru of the cd.
 
See you all again soon, and thank you for having a look.
 
JEANETTE

3 comments:

  1. Lovely Jeanette. Like the base of the card .
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jeanette love the design.
    Debs xxxx

    ReplyDelete