Saturday, 26 September 2015

Pippin The Penquin

Hi there
 
I thought I had better crack on with making my Christmas cards, so picked Pippin to start with.
Pippin is in the Create It Magazine Issue 5 from Kraftyhands, on sale HERE
 
I printed off both sheets onto glossy 240gsm photo card, cut out all elements and assembled the decoupage. I finished off with a sentiment and attached a couple of wobbly eyes from my craft stash. Very quick card to make so would be excellent for the kids to give to friends at school.
 
Kraftyhands are launching a new cd Totally Tiffany at the start of October.
It comes in A4 format with holes so that you can store in an A4 folder, the cd is kept in a pocket inside the back page with inspiration inside front cover. This can be pre-ordered HERE
 
For more of my inspiration please pop over to my blog www.jeanette-jjdesigns.blogspot.co.uk.
 
Thanks for your interest and I will be back soon.
 
Till the next time
 
Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment