Tuesday, 8 September 2015

'NEUTRALS' POLKA DOT PAPERS

Hi everyone,

It is my turn to post again today here on Kraftyhands Blog.

I chose to make a personal card for a male this time.  When I saw the 'Neutrals' polka dot papers pack ( http://www.kraftyhandsonline.co.uk/webshop/cat_950054-A6.html) and the lovely  Nautical topper it gave me a good start.   After adding a couple of Joy die-cuts and some things from my stash this really made for a quick card.  Really, I think the key is to find a good layout together with papers and image that co-ordinate and the rest could well be  (dare I say! plain sailing! 


Take a look at  Kraftyhands online shop and I bet you will find lots of different combinations using this layout with their lovely products.


  
As always, thanks for looking, and have a great day!

Judy x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Judy another gorgeous card I love all your die cuts and the design is wonderful as always.
    Debs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It never ceases to amaze me how well you add your embellishments and layers . Brilliant card as always .
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete