Tuesday, 18 August 2015

Romantique cd


Hi Debs here I thought I would share my first card
that I made with the New Romantique cd




I Started with a 7"x7" white card.
I printed off two sheets of the design set. I covered my card with
a cream piece of card. I them added a mat of the background paper.
And then on top of that I added the floral mat.
 Before I stuck this down I wrapped a piece
of cream lace around the center. I added my toppers to the center.
I cut the sentiment out and with foam tape i added it to 
the top corner. I then added some paper roses the the bottom 
corner of the topper.
To finish off with I tied a satin bow which i added to the side 
of the topper. I then added some pearls to the corner.

Many Thanks
Debs xx


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful design for this sample Debs. Love your embellishing .
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful first project share for the blog Debs, thanks so much! Mike XO

    ReplyDelete