Wednesday, 26 August 2015

Mum Birthday Card

Hi there
Jeanette here with more inspiration for you.
This card was made with toppers available to buy HERE
I made up an easel card with the easel smaller than the base. I matted and layered brown card with pink background paper from a Kraftyhands cd. Attached the heart topper to the mat and layer. Found some small flowers in my crafty stash and attached these to the topper and base and used 3 rhinestone flowers on the heart. Mat and layered brown card and pink background paper and die cut the sentiment and attached a pink ribbon. Finished off with rhinestones to the flowers and base.
Hopefully by the time you read this I will have moved house and got my craft room up and running.
All my cards made can be seen at www.jeanette-jjdesigns.blogspot.co.uk
Till the next time
Hugs
JEANETTE
 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jeanette love you design and the colours are gorgeous.
    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the easel card and the topper too with just a touch of embellishing .
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete