Wednesday, 5 August 2015

Luv 2 Txt

Hi Folks
Mags here to share a little inspiration with you.  
Today I have used the Luv 2 Txt CD which can be found here.  
I printed out one of the card making sets which prints out on two sheets of paper.  I then set about putting my card together.


Due to the number of elements given in the card making sets I was able to make two cards.



The only thing I added to these cards was some cardstock from my stash for the matting.  

Thanks for popping by and hope you have enjoyed this project.

Bye for now
Mags
x

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Mags
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kits are quite generous aren't they , often with enough to make a couple of cards ? Love your creations here .
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Mags , great for the younger generation Hugs Jeanette xx

    ReplyDelete