Tuesday, 28 July 2015

Romance Always

Hello all Julie here, hope your having a good week so far.

My Inspiration for today is using the soon to be launching on the 17th August, The Romantique Collection CD Which you can pre-order HERE , it is a stunning collection of images papers and much more.

I have made a A5 landscape card using Centura pearl card, all the elements I have used are on the CD apart from the lace which is from my stash, the heart I used a die with one of the papers.




Thank you for stopping by, until next time happy crafting.





8 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful creation Julie.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely vintage card , Julie. Awesome embellishing too .
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shirley-Anne
      Hugs Julie xxx

      Delete
  3. Lovely card Julie hugs Jeanette xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous vintage creation, xxxx

    ReplyDelete