Tuesday, 14 July 2015

LUV 2 TXT

Morning all hope you are well and having a good week.

I am here again to share some more inspiration with you and I thought I would share a card that has been made with the Luv 2 Txt CD that will be launching on 18th July, it isn't long to wait just 4 day's away.
It is a gorgeous CD and just perfect for those teens who you find it difficult to make for.

I have used two papers topper and sentiment, I also added some banners, I loved making this card the images and all the content of the CD are just perfect.

You can pre-order  it HERE for dispatch on the 18th.

Thank you for stopping by 






4 comments:

  1. Great card Julie. Hugs Jeanette xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jeanette.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Julie .Really like your design .
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shirley-Anne
      Hugs Julie xxx

      Delete