Monday, 20 July 2015

Dangerous Dinosaurs Gift Bag

Hi Folks
Mags here to share a little inspiration with you.
Today I wanted to show you how easy it is to decorate a fabulous gift box just using papers and toppers from a CD.  I have used the Dangerous Dinosaurs CD which is available here.


I used a kraft coloured paper gift bag which I found in my local craft shop.  The topper from the CD was printed out quite large and matted onto some of the papers on the CD.  I decoupaged the topper for added dimension.  A simple sentiment from the CD finished the project.  Very easy to do but very effective and any young dinosaur fan would love to receive a gift in this.

Thanks for popping by and would love to know what you think.

Bye for now
Mags
x

2 comments:

  1. Great bag Mags, my grandson would love this. Hugs Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous bag Mags
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete