Sunday, 12 July 2015

Butterfly Botanicals Stepper Card

Hi there
You may have seen this card in the Butterfly Botanicals Gallery HERE and wondered how I made it.
 
 
I used images from the Butterfly Botanical cd available to buy HERE. I printed off 2 images, one to use as a base and 1 to cut up and use the butterflies for decoupage. I mat and layered the base onto red mirror card.
I then printed of a background paper onto an A4 sheet of card and then turned it over to print a middle stepper template on the reverse.
 
I then cut the template and scored and folded to form the stepper card with the printed side at the front. I then die cut 4 Spellbinders Shapeabilities Butterfly Corner Die (S5-165) in white card and attached to the stepper card with glue. I cut out a sentiment and attached to the card covering where the die cut corners crossed over and attached 3 butterflies to cover the 3 other crossover points. To finish off you can glitter the butterflies and add rhinestones. The sentiment and extra butterflies are also on the cd.
 
To see all my creations please visit www.jeanette-jjdesigns.blogspot.co.uk.
 
There is a new cd being launched on 18 July LUV2TXT available to pre-order from http://www.kraftyhandsonline.co.uk/webshop/prod_3793270-LUV-2-TXT-CD-Collection-PreOrder.html. A great cd for making cards for the younger generation.


Till the next time
Hugs
Jeanette

 

 

 


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jeanette
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Jeanette.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies. Hugs Jeanette. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super clever you . Beautiful creation .
    Hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete