Monday, 8 June 2015

'THE GARDEN' Postcard Toppers and a TIP

Hi everyone,

It is my turn to post again today

I am sharing an embossed card I made a little while ago using this lovely postcard topper from 'The Garden' postcard toppers pack from  Kraftyhands online shop. The postcard topper has been cut into a heart shape which layers lovely onto the gorgeous Joy die from Noor Designs UK.  

The outer dies are Tim Holtz,  the embellishments came from Live and Love Crafts and everything else came from my stash.





MY TIP -  When I just can not make up my mind which papers to use I usually reach for my embossing folders.  They make a great alternative to papers.  BUT some great effects can be achieved by actually embossing the patterned papers too.  Experimenting is not only fun but also can be inspiring!

As always, thanks for looking, and have a great day!

Judy x

3 comments:

  1. Stunning and as always , Judy , your embellishing is awesome
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Judy.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete