Tuesday, 12 May 2015

What A Hoot

Hi Everyone
This time I have made a card using What A Hoot cd which can be purchased in the webshop www.kraftyhandsonline.co.uk .
 

 
Using an 8x8 white card I matt and layered a piece of black card, and pieced round the edge with piecing tool. I cut out 4 corner on my Silhouette Cameo in white card and cut out a square lattice in black. I attached this to double sided adhesive sheet and sprinkled with Creative Expressions Clear Micro Glass Beads. Attached the 4 corners and square lattice to the black card. I then die cut 7 flowers and leaves using Creative Expressions Sue Wilson Finishing Touches - Faux Quilled Blooms and added black rhinestones to the centre of the flowers. The centre flower was attached to a die cut leftover which I had cut into for something else. I printed off  2 owls from the What A Hoot cd, attached these with foam pads to a white doily and attached to the card with foam pads. To finish off I matt and layered a Craftworks sentiment onto black card and attached with foam pads.
 
 Just thought I would add this one, the background was made from leftover wallpaper, spellbinders corner die and frame die.  Ribbon from a chocolate box.
 
The Kraftyhands Blog Challenge for May - Lace and Pearls started on the 7th May, just click on the link above on the right and enter your creations.
 
All my cards can be seen at www.jeanette-jjdesigns.blogspot.com
 
Till the next time.
Jeanette 
 


 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Super card Jeanette. Love this CD.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Jeanette beautiful detail.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jeanette. so much detail. Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Jeanette
    Love your use of die cuts here for this beautiful card
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete