Thursday, 28 May 2015

Vintage Motors Clock

Hello all it has come round to my turn again to post some inspiration, it sure does go fast these days,

For my inspiration I have used the Vintage Motors CD available HERE, it is a double CD it has gorgeous images along with this beautiful Clock, I have used a chipboard clock face and hands fittings, I printed a backing paper to cover the face and distressed around the edges, then printed the sheet off with all the numbers , cut around them and distressed these edges too then stuck them into position, then I added the hands.

I have left it as it is but I suppose you could put a coat of varnish on it to protect it. these would be perfect for your craft stalls, they would attract customers and they are a lovely gift.



Thank you all for stopping by for all the DT inspiration post, we hope thay are very helpful for you all.

Until next time 



9 comments:

  1. WOW . amazing project shared , Julie . Well done .
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant gift for a mans office!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea Julie. Hugs Jeanette xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab project Julie. Love it.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete