Tuesday, 26 May 2015

Spring Time Garden

Hi there
Jeanette here, it is my turn again to show you what I have been making.
Don`t forget the blog challenge for May is ending in the next couple of days HERE so click the link and get your creations entered.
Anyway thought I would get some use out of my Spellbinders Grand Nestabilities Dies.
I used the largest square Grand Decorative Labels One for the base folded in half to make the card stand up and the Grand Stately Circles for the base of the topper. The decoupage is from the Spring Time Garden cd (available HERE) pages 7 and 8 of the decoupage section. I  attached everything to the card base with 3D foam pads.

Wanted to show this book folding I have been also making, it is a thank you gift to a friend who likes horses. It is my 1st attempt at book folding and I am rather chuffed with it.
You can see this and many more of my craft creations at www.jeanette-jjdesigns.blogspot.co.uk

Till the next time.
Jeanette


4 comments:

  1. Love the delicate edges of this lovely die cut shaped card . Sweet image and well placed embellishments make this a pretty feminine creation .
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Jeanette
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card and love the horse book folding. Something I would like to try one day. Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Jeanette. Great book folding too.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete