Sunday, 26 April 2015

Teacup Zoo Triple Easel Card

Hi Everyone
My name is Jeanette and I am on the Design Team for Kraftyhands. 
I have been cardmaking now for over 8 years and have been on the Kraftyhands DT since January 2014 and I love it. I have been featured in the Create It Magazines from Kraftyhands and make samples for the boys for their programmes on www.britishcraftsnetwork.tv.
Every month commencing on the 7th day we have a new blog challenge which I also make cards for which you will find here.  Our latest challenge is Nature`s Work www.kraftyhands.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/april-challenge-natures-work.html which closes on 30th April so click on the link to enter your creations.
My blog is at www.jeanette-jjdesigns.blogspot.co.uk where you can find every card I have made since I started cardmaking or click on my picture down on the left side of this blog.
Anyway here goes the instructions for the card I have featured today:-

 
I have never made a triple easel card like this before so thought I would have a go.
Step 1:I die cut 3 large designs and assembled to make an easel card.
Step 2: I then pencilled round the inside of the die onto Retro Roses 12 x 12 backing papers and cut them out and glued onto the card.
Step 3: I repeated step 1 and step 2 two more times but using the smaller dies.
Step 4: I coloured a white doily with Tim Holtz Distress Ink Spun Sugar and inked round the edges of the Leopard and Deer Toppers and attached to the easel card.
Step 5: I die cut a flourish and flower using free dies from a magazine and attached to large easel
Step 6: I die cut the small sentiment tag and die cut Happy Birthday using Rob Adams Sentiment Die, finished off with die cutting a flower and butterfly attaching them to the front easel and added rhinestones.
Step 7: Glued the 3 easel cards together, positioning so the easels behind each one all stood up at the same level. 
See you all again soon.
Jeanette

4 comments:

  1. An amazing card Jeanette. I must try one of these sometime. Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Jeanette. I love making these triple easel cards, they are so much simpler to make than they first appear aren't they? Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jeanette and fab tutorial.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome creation and inspirational . Saved your instructions and will definitely try this
    hugs Shirley-anne

    ReplyDelete