Wednesday, 15 April 2015

Sentiment Toppers

Evening all it's Julie here , I am a member of the DT  at Kraftyhands , all of the DT are going to be sharing some inspiration with you all on a regular basis. I am a day late sorry everyone I had a few computer problems, but it's all sorted now.

My card I am sharing with you is made using one of the Kraftyhands Sentiment toppers which you can purchase HERE, I have used a 7x7 card blank, and some purple card for matting and layering, I have used an embossing folder Butterfly Love, I thought it was a good accompaniment for my topper,. the  flowers are from my stash along with the pearls and mesh.
I have more Inspiration on my blog, Crafty Julie's.



Thank you for stopping by, I hope I have given you some inspiration. until next time








4 comments:

  1. Hi Julie . Fabulous card .Love the embossed layer and the sentiment of course and those beautiful flowers
    cheers Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty card using the toppers. They are so simply to use you dont need much else. Linda x

    ReplyDelete