Friday, 24 April 2015

Pyramid cards with Sports Shirts CD.

My name is Linda and I am one of the Design Team members for Kraftyhands.
Today I am going to show you how to make a Pyramid card. this post is heavy on photos. So please bear with me.

The finished Project.
Using the new Sports Shirts CD. available HERE



First you will need 3 sheets of card.
I am going to make the smaller one.
Cut your 3 sheets of card to 6x6 inches. You can make this to any size you like. You just need 3 squares the same size. The larger one is 8x8 inch squares.

Score your 3 squares from corner to corner



Fold and score.

 Place the second square on top of the first square like this.


 Then the 3rd onto the second.
I mark a line with pencil, where the upper card comes on the lower card, ready to place my glue.
Attach the next square. Then the 3rd square.

You are now ready to decorate.

Once decorated, fold the two back edges around each other, I secured them with tiny magnets but you could also use a velcro dot.

I hope you will enjoy using this idea.

Linda x


5 comments:

  1. Love these pyramid cards Linny.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great Linny and a good tutorial. Hugs Jeanette xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card and great tutorial.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unusual and very interesting shaped cards , Linda.
    Good clear photos and journaling .
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Linny thisis great! and thanks for a smashing tutorial. I must have a go at this type of card one day soon! It has been on my list of things to try for ages now. Judy x

    ReplyDelete