Wednesday, 22 April 2015

'KEW'

Hi everyone,

It is my turn to post on here today. 

Don't forget too that there is a lovely challenge each month.  It would be lovely to see you all joining in.

I fancied doing something a little bit different to a card and have a photo to share of a gift bag I made using the lovely Dutch Doobadoo A4 gift bag template.  This is simply cut from one A4 sheet of card.  ( Found here)  I find these so easy to use and quite addictive!

I have used the lovely 'Kew' papers from Kraftyhands shop  I think these have to be one of my favourite packs of papers!  There is not one design in the pack that I do not like!  How often do we get that?!

The heart die is from Noor Designs UK  and I layered a smaller heart die-cut using the same papers onto the fancy heart die-cut.  You will see that lace has been used for the handle.  I like this better than the handle on the template to be honest.


The embellishments are from Live and Love Crafts and as always anything else is from my stash.

Thanks for looking today everyone, and I hope you have a lovely day,

Judy x

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful gift bag Judy.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply exquisite and so feminine .Well done , Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous gift bag Judy. You certainly are holding the fort. Thank you.
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete