Monday, 20 April 2015

A Little Bit Naughty

Hi Everyone
It's Mags here and thanks for popping by today.

I would like to share a little inspiration for you using images and papers from the A Little Bit Naughty CD which can be found here.


This was made using one of the card sets on the CD.  I love the design and these do make for quick cards which you can embellish in any way you want.  I printed out the elements and then cut them out.  All the papers, images and sentiments are from the CD.  I added some stickles around the main image for a bit of sparkle.  Some gems in the corner and some striped ribbon from my stash finished the card.  

Bye for now and watch out for regular inspiration from the design team.
Mags
xx

4 comments:

  1. Great card Mags love these fun images.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout Mags, making for a great card. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mags .Super fun image .just one of many on the CD .Love your embellishing too .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this CD, so much fun. Love your card idea. Linda x

    ReplyDelete