Tuesday, 10 September 2013

Sneak Peek and Pre-Order for Craft Nouveau

Here's a sneak peek look at our forthcoming new CD release on Create & Craft on the 1st October at 11am and 3pm.

Pre-Orders are now being taken and shipping will commence on the 1st October.

Price is £14.99 + p&p, all you need to do is click on the image of the CD above to be transported to our website to place your order. The price will increase to £16.99 + p&p from 1st October.

Why not take a look at our video walk through below or visit us on YouTube for more video tutorials and demos

5 comments:

  1. WOW!! is all I can say ...you've done it again guys!!!A fabulous cd to look forward to
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Lord, this is beautiful. Have fun ladies.
    Happy Birthday Mike. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I will second that Laney.
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree Laney, looks great, dying to get my hands on it.

    ReplyDelete