Tuesday, 11 June 2013

Shirley-Anne's Step-by-Step Father's Day Tutorial

Good Morning Krafty Friends and Followers

Here is my Step- by-Step Tutorial

I have chosen a range of images not all from one sheet of printing from It's A Man's World


This was my main image , which I fussy cut 

I printed this dotty paper with page set up as A5 borderless.

My card base of Pacific Point , SU , is 14.5cm  square. Here I have adhered a 14cm square of the printed paper leaving some of the white at top . I punched out the circle tag .I diecut some Pacific Point as a frame for the fisherman .



After adhering all pieces , my card front is finished . I just used a scrap of printed paper to "wrap" up fish ..

INSIDE   
     


                                                 
The balance of the printed dotty paper is used for the inside along with two diecut pieces of blue and white card and paper pieced face of fisherman .

Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Shirley-Anne xxx

4 comments:

  1. A brilliant card Shirley-Anne, I love the fish in paper embellishment x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fab card Shirley-Anne.A great tutorial and I like that you have included instructions for the inside of the card.
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tutorial Shirley-Anne, love the fish and the great insert.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great tut and love the fish in paper, brilliant idea. Linda x

    ReplyDelete