I would like to share with you all my step-by-step tutorial.
It's A Mans World CD
Papers for printing.
Green A4 card for card blank.
Green holographic card
Step 1. Using It's a Mans World CD, print off your chosen Topper set, 2 backing papers and an insert to match your design.
2. Fold your green card in half to make an A5 card blank.
3. Trim your insert to fit your card blank and glue inside.
4. Cut a black mat and a slightly smaller green mat to fit your card blank.
5. Cut your backing papers slightly smaller thank the green mat, Glue each layer together.
6. Attach your ribbon at this stage. Then glue your mats to the card blank.
7. Cut out and layer up your pyramid toppers and cut a black mat to back this topper.
8. Attach some mesh or other embellishment to your card and then glue the finished topper in place.
9. Choose your sentiment and glue this in place.
10. Glue your buttons in place with glue gel.
I hope you enjoyed my tutorial
Linda G xx