Tuesday, 4 June 2013

Andree's Father's Day Tutorial

Good Morning Krafty Friends and Followers

We hope you enjoyed yesterday's tutorial by Mike.  Today we have Andree's  step by step tutorial for her Father's Day Card.

Materials:

8"x 8" Card Blank
Man About Town CD
Brown Papermania Textured Card
Spellbinders Donna Salazar Cog Dies
Joy! Crafts Square frame Die
Cosmic Shimmer Gilding Wax in Cast Bronze
Double sided tape, Foam pads

Method:


I chose elements from different pages to make up my own card.  I used a strip of brown card through the ribbon threader





I prepared all my mats and die-cuts from dark brown textured card.  The dies are from Spellbinders Donna Salazar Cogs and Joy! crafts square frame.




Matted everything up ready to assemble the card




I rubbed Cosmic Shimmer Gilding Wax in Cast Bronze on the die-cut cogs.



I always play around with the layout before sticking anything down.  I used Foam pads and double sided tape once I was happy with the arrangement.


I added the sentiment before printing the insert page.
Another fabulous tutorial
Thank you for visiting


4 comments:

  1. Great card and tutorial, love the colours and due cuts - all goes perfectly together!
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and great step by step!!
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the precise tutorial ..as well as awesome card itself .
    cheers Shirley-anne

    ReplyDelete