Sunday, 12 May 2013

Vintage Chic Boutique

Good Morning Krafty Friends and Followers

We had a fabulous day yesterday at the Port Sunlight Happy Stampers Show.  Thank you to those of you who attended and came to say hello.

This week we will be featuring creations by the design team of the Vintage Chic Boutique CD.  At the moment this is on offer for £9.99.


Special Offer
f_2323619
Limited Period Only (click to view)
Just £9.99 (normally £19.99!)

Today I am showing one of my own creations that I made using this gorgeous CD.




This Birthday Book is one of the projects that you can make from the CD.  It is jam packed full of gorgeousness.

Thank you for Stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

5 comments:

  1. beautiful book cover .very elegant . Love the pen holder .
    cheers Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great looking CD, I have added it to my longgggg wish list!
    Linda this is a gorgeous make. Love the beautiful pastel colours and all the work you have out into this to make it look so professional. I have been meaning to pop over to have a look at the blog for a while but life has been busy. Keep up the excellent promoting as it will remind me to keep popping back :-)

    Hugs Lisa xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulously elegant book, so very feminine. I love this CD, but have yet to make one of the books on it...this has encouraged me to give it a try, thank you Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a pretty book Linda - really lovely xx

    ReplyDelete