Sunday, 26 May 2013

Summer of '59

Good Morning Krafty Friends and Followers

Well I think the boys will be ready to welcome you all at the Sincerely Yours papercraft show in Lincoln today.  I hope you all have a good time and don't forget to stop and say hello.

Today it is the turn of Lou to showcase just one of her samples from the Summer of '59 CD.  Our very talented design team and produced some absolutely stunning samples!  I think it was a hit with all of us.


Isn't this just gorgeous?

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx


6 comments:

  1. A brilliant card Lou, I love the pretty background x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card the colour of your roses match it perfectly. Hugs x ChrisB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning ! Love that background too .
    cheers Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous project, and such pretty colours!
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys, I wish it was a card, as I didnt know this one was being posted, ta Mother xxx.
    Its a picture frame with the decoupaged image exposed in the frame, using Pebeo paints.

    ReplyDelete