Sunday, 28 April 2013

Wall Plaque

Good Morning Krafty Friends and Followers

Well Saturday went so quickly and I hope that you are all well and having a fabulous Sunday.

If you are in Bury St Edmunds today the Suffolk Paper Craft show is on and Mike and Ian are there.  Please stop by and say hello if you go.

Anyway today I am showcasing my wall plaque I made using the Vintage Treasures CD.  I love this CD the papers are so beautiful and when I printed them off I just wanted to stroke them as they looked gorgeous.



Thank you for stopping by Today 
Hugs xxx


3 comments:

  1. WOW! absolutely stunning Linda
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your awesome comment on the Clare Curd blog today :) I adore this card - pure luxury and so much to look at. What a lucky recipient!

    Mel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful plaque Linda. The image, colour and embellishments are lovely x

    ReplyDelete