Thursday, 25 April 2013

New Topper Sets

Good Morning Krafty Friends and Followers

The boys over at Kraftyhands have introduced 3 new topper sets to the family of their other fantastic die cut topper range.  These are called Summer of '59, Sweet Sentiments and Cinema Chic.  They have also brought out digi die cut topper which are called Colour me Florals.

Whilst I was over there I made 3 samples using one of each of the new topper sets.  I so wanted to have a go at the new "Colour me Florals but I didn't have any colouring mediums with me as I had left them at home.  Never mind hopefully I will get to play next time.

Apologies about the photographs I took them on my phone and couldn't quite get the effect I was looking for.


This is from the Cinema Chic Topper Set 


This is the "Summer of '59"


This is from the Sweet Sentiments.

The charms, bows and blooms can also be found on the Kraftyhands Website.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx


12 comments:

  1. Wonderful images and layouts Linda. I love the embellishments too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards Linda and great images too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them linda ther rally great xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous Linda, I like the toppers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. All little beauties Linda, love the paper bow :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards Linda, the toppers would be brilliant for men too, especially with the glamorous ladies on them! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great selection of cards, love the different images that you have used x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards and lovely images. Hugs x ChrisB

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are fabulous Linda - great images.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Inspirational , Linda . Amazing talent .

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards, Linda. Love the images. Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete