Tuesday, 2 April 2013

Motor Mania

Good Morning Krafty Friends and Followers

This week we are going to be showcasing cards for those men in your lives.  The design team have created some fabulous cards/gifts using the Motor Mania CD and this is what we will be showcasing this week.  This is a double CD packed to the brim with lots of lovely papers, shaped cards, tags etc.  We hope that the design teams creations help inspire you all.

Today I am showcasing one of my own creations.


This is one of the shaped cards from the CD. 
 I have attached the sentiment to a piece of acetate to it stands proud of the card.
To finish off I have added card candy and a metal compass charm.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx


3 comments:

  1. Wow! a great card such dimension, love the little compass charm x

    ReplyDelete
  2. a super card Linda, I love the way the motorbike is coming off the card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing card design , stunning masculine card

    ReplyDelete