Thursday, 7 February 2013

Pink Flower Heart Embellishments




We're just so loving these new adorable resin pink flower heart shaped embellishments that have just arrived in. They're just so intricate and beautiful. They measure approx 16mm, which makes them about one and a half times the size of card candi.

We're really going to have fun playing with these on our projects. They come in packs of 10 for just £1.50 which is a fantastic price for such a lovely embellishment.

Ideal for your crafty stash or as a Valentine's Day treat for a crafter!

They're available to order right now by clicking here!

3 comments:

  1. ohhh just loving those hearts, off to have a peek
    best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my I am soooooooooooo loving these, Pretty PLEASE save me some :)

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW ! I dont use a lot of embellishing but these look so small and delicate that they are on my wish list for next order ..
    cheers Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete