Saturday, 7 July 2012

July Challenge A Sketch

Good Morning

First thing today I would like to name the winner of our first challenge and the top 3.

Winner is

10. Lexie

Top 3 are in no particular order

2. Sylvia
8. Carol
9. Lou P

Congratulations to the winners, if you'd like to email Linda here to claim your blog blinkies
 she'll send you them to dress up your blog!

On to July's Challenge

This months challenge is a sketch for you to use with any items you have bought on Kraftyhands Website or at any of the Shows. Please incorporate at least one Kraftyhands or Crafter's Companion product in the creation of your card.


The winner of July's sketch challenge will win £20.00 to spend on the Kraftyhands website.

Now I would like to show you the Design Teams intepretation of the sketch.


4 comments:

  1. Ooh thanks for picking my card in your first Top Three! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carol please email me for your blinkie. xxx

      Delete
  2. Thank you for picking me as winner. I've spent my ill gotten gains on the Vintage Car CD so expect to see some entries with that very soon!

    Fab DT inspiration. Off to do my entry now.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderfull selection of cards x

    ReplyDelete