Today is very exciting as it is our first open public challenge competition where we will be featuring your fantastic creations!
First are those pesky rules but there aren't that many!
1. You must use a Kraftyhands or Crafter's Companion product purchased from either the Kraftyhands website or from the Kraftyhands stand at a craft show!
2. You can enter as many challenges as you like including ours
3. Link only your post to the blog and not your whole blog
4. You can enter a maximum of 3 times in any of our challenges
5. You must also be a follower of our blog too.
The winner will also receive a £10 gift voucher to spend on the Kraftyhands Website as well as a blinkie.
There will be a top 3 who will receive a blinkie too.
With this weekend being the celebration of The Queen's Diamond Jubilee the theme for this month is red, white and blue.
Below are some of the design teams samples to give you some starting inspiration!
Challenge #1 - Red, White & Blue.
Good Luck Everyone!
Thank you for stopping by.