Monday, 28 May 2012

Our Leader's Tag

Good afternoon all,

I hope you have all had a lovely day, I have been out today spending on crafty goodies, I did enjoy myself too. 

Well I am about to show you our leader's tag!  As you know for a bit of fun leading up to the launch of our very first challenge I sett the design team a challenge to make a tag using the soon to be released double CD Vintage cars.  I informed Mike that as he was the leader and part of the DT he had to take part too!  Here is his fantastic Tag.


Don't you think it is fantastic.  I am so loving the way he has embellished this.  Our Ian is going to have a real tough job chosing the winner from all the fantastic tags the DT has made.

I would like to thank the design team for playing along on this fun challenge.

Thank you for Stopping by Today
Hugs
Linda xxx

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous Tag Mike! Loving the added embellishments! :)

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete