Monday, 28 May 2012

My Tag

Good Morning Everyone

I hope you have all had a fabulous weekend.  It has been lovely and sunny here for nearly a week now and I just love this warm weather.

Today I am showing you all my tag for the challenge that I asked the design team to make. 


I have used a backing sheet from the new soon to be released double CD for Vintage Motors which is due out in July.  Full details on how this tag was made is on my blog.  There are another 4 more tags to show you before Saturday.

Don't forget to come back on Saturday for our very own Monthly challenge.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs
Linda xxx

7 comments:

  1. Great tag Linda..just amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! I love this, the images are fabulous. Thanks for your comments on my blog and for becoming one of my first followers.
    All the best
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Tag Linda!!ooh I'm loving the new look on here too!!
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tag. Love the charms and the embossed background.
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really great tag love the layers
    Maggie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. July? JULY?!!!! I want the vintage cars now! Lol.

    Fab tag Linda...looking forward to the challenges.
    xx

    ReplyDelete